New mobile app. needs icons and other marketing related graphics. (details description of the app will be made available to designer)
The main brand identity has already been done (original .PSD file for the brand logo will be made available).
Designer needed for coming up with designs for new mobile app icons that matches the brand's established look-n-feel. Deliverables need to be in .PNG and .PSD files. The .PSD files should have well-organized, reasonably named layers, so they can be passed on for other designers to use in the future.
The use of Adobe Illustrator may be required for creating "Smart Objects" used within the final Photoshop files. All design components are expected to be scalable (for both enlargement and downsizing).
All deliverable should be created in Adobe CS4 or up.
1. Brand graphic for new mobile app:
- 512px square
2. Mobile App Icons for Android/iPhone deployment:
- same designs (or very similar ones) in 512px, 114px, 57px, 29px square respectively
(level of illustration details may vary for the same design to work well on all sizes)
3. Feature graphics for Android Market deployment:
- 1024w x 500h
(will be downsized to mini or micro as Android Market sees fit, so the design needs to be very flexable)
4. Promotional gaphics for Android Market deployment:
- 180w x 120h (element of #1 and #2 are expected to be used here)
5. Promotional gaphics for Amazon Market deployment:
- 290w x 140h (element of #1 and #2 are expected to be used here)
6. Greeting graphic used on home screen within the app:
- 270w x 215h (same design in #1 above is expected to be used here)
7. Feature icon reflecting the same theme of the app but with a different design; to be used in a related app:
- 57px square
11 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $572 for dette job
******Don't keep still on talking, please provide related files and we'll make a mockup for you, that is the most direct way, the strength will prove everything. Please check PM for samples' thing.
I have developed two iPhone games that are in the market place. Check out the website: www.5thworldmedia.com for details of these games Look forward to hearing from you