This cover is for an eBook for a client and needs to meet a very specific brief.
Design credit for the cover will be given
All intellectual property rights to be transferred to me on payment.
Sample: Author likes the style of Michale Whelan ([url removed, login to view]) and wants something very similar - this a specific requirement.
Working Title: The World’s End
Author’s Pseudonym: D. A. Marlow
J’adar stood with his back to the room, staring down at the Earth-like world below; the unidirectionally transparent armoured wall before him acting as a window.
J’adar should be 3/4s turned away from the viewer, with his hips, upper torso and head turned back to look at someone who’d interrupted him in deep thought.
Demilla (tall, red-haired female in black monk-like robes) looks at J’adar.
Central character is J’adar
• 2.1 metres tall huma
• Muscled, toned 130kg (275lb) but appears to be lighter
• His complexion is pale, bordering on albino (viz. ivory)… but in this picture he is covered in a sweaty sheen which makes him look normal (viz. North Scandanavian pale)
• His hair is pure white, straight and reaches down to his waist. It’s collected at the back of his neck by a simple clasp made from a throwing knife
• He wears a short, neatly trimmed beard and moustache – pure white
• His eyes are a deep grey
• His physique is slim but muscular; heavier than a sprinter’s but not bulky
• He has a tattoo of a dragon whose head is clearly visible (from the front) on his right shoulder, then curves down his back, across his belly to his left hip then encircles his left leg until its tail ends under his foot.
• The dragon’s scales range from a golden-bronze colour along its spine down to a warmer ochre shade along its belly, while its wings and the numerous spines, claws and other protuberances were a much darker brown bordering on purple
• The dragon is a in the European (not Asian) tradition. Its slightly unfurled wings should be visible on J’adar’s back, chest, and hip
• His expression should be serious but not forbidding.
I think I want a 2/3rds view of him (from head down). He is dressed is light grey work-out slacks and a singlet that has only one strap (over his left shoulder), leaving the right one bare so the dragon is clearly visible.
Feel free to ask for more details
36 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $203 for dette job
Hi! thanks for posting this project. we’re very much interested and ready to work on it . Please visit our profile page for our works and services as well as our client reviews. Cheers!
Have a look at our work before you decide. Here is our Graphic design portfolio @ [url removed, login to view] Also visit our website to see the whole spectrum of our expertise @ [url removed, login to view]
I am very interested in helping you with the illustration. Please take a look at my portfolio: jezebath.daportfolio.com. Contact me via email if my style is to your liking.
Hello, I have gone through your provided details and I can assure you that I can deliver you the same as per your need. Quality work assured. Looking forward for your response. Thanks Asheet