Project is for HasanRajani only. Others please do not apply.
Hasan, this email is to update our users when someone is spotted with their gear. We want to call out both what the gear is and who has been spotted with it. Here is what we need in this email.
1) A header saying, "Username, Pro X has been spotted with your gear!"
2) A picture of the item (the picture should be somewhat large, larger than the examples), with a label on it to say what the item is
3) A picture of the pro who is using the item
4) Bold text saying "Pro X has been spotted using the gear y"
5) Sub text saying "At 2:35 in this video, you can see pro X using the gear..."
6) A call to action saying "Click here to check out how they're using your gear"
I do not have any great examples for this, but I have attached some to get you started (do not feel bound by these, we want ours to look different, this is just to get you started). Note we will want ours to be a little more picture focused than these, and our email will have two pictures instead of one. How you design it is up to you, as long as you include the 6 elements I've listed above. Please let me know any questions you have, thank you!