I need 30 articles on photography and graphic design over a period of 30 days or more. Quality content is what I am looking for. I am an experienced photographer and I will personally go through all the articles and also pass them through copyscape so please be sure of what you write. The articles are for a blog, so write them as you would write a blog, with appropriate images to support your writing and also links, if possible.
1. Fluent English is a must. Native English writers preferred.
2. The articles should be excellent in quality and content. Length is not an issue, although I prefer above 300 words per article. What matters is that the articles be written by you after proper amount of research from the internet. It is a plus if you are a photographer or digital designer with excellent English skills.
3. There are no specific topics for the articles, except that all 30 of them should be either under category 'Graphic Design' or 'Photography', with lost of them being under 'Graphic design'.
4. Rate is fixed at $30 for the whole project.
5. When you bid, please write "agree to terms" and also ATTACH A SAMPLE 500-WORD ARTICLE(similar to a blog post) on 'macro photography', or any article related to photography/graphic design that you have written earlier. Bids without samples will not be reviewed.
6. I believe in long-term relationships with my writers. So there is very good of scope of future article-writing jobs, if you can prove your mettle by being unique. You may call this a trial job. For future jobs, payment will be $5 per 300 words.
Please check attached document for more info. Please do not bid if YOU CANNOT MEET THE CRITERIA. This may lead to unnecessary clashes.