We are a real estate developer planning a business center (office and warehouse, total about 2500 sqm) close to a regional airport in Norway. We already have an Archicad (3D) drawing with some details, including an outline for the outdoor area close to the building. For marketing purposes we want to use the existing drawing to make a high quality complete 3D photorealistic presentation of the building and surrounding area. As a minimum this should include:
- Adding surfaces and details on the building exterior.
- Adding landscaping elements, roads, parking, cars, people, etc. for the area surrounding the building.
- Adding interior surfaces and details (including furnitures, people, etc.) for reception area/lobby, eating area, meeting room and typical office (interior design).
- Putting the model into a photomontage.
The finished product should include:
- Photorealistic, animaited flythoughs/walkthroughs outside and inside (virtual tour).
- Photorealistic still perspectives/pictures from outside and inside.
- Photorealistic inside-out view from at least 3 spots.
- Formatted for presentation on web and CD
Archectural elements added should be Scandinavian style. We will supply you with existing Archicad model in preferred format (including 3ds and dwg), landcape/outdoor photos of the area, public planning map, digital landscape map.
Total size about 4000 sqm (not 2500 sqm as stated above).
New file uploaded.
New file uloaded 2.
New file uploaded 2.
71 freelancers are bidding on average $3448 for this job
Hi I am a 3d Modeler/Animator. I have good quality work and actually know what I am doing. I have reasonable rates and they are negotiable depending on budget.