Graphic designer/layout person wanted to assist with the layout of a monthly community newspaper. Our publication comes out monthly and is 12 pages long (4 broadsheet tabloid pages, 34" x 17").
- pages are in black and white/greyscale
- we require both print and web-ready pdf; for print, images need to be optimized for newsprint
- photos and content will be supplied by our editorial person
- we have existing templates, logos, and all of the necessary material to step in and start work
- creative input is welcome, there is a good opportunity to influence our branding
- by our estimate the entire layout (including print and webready pdf's) can be done in roughly 4 hours
Currently the paper is a labour of love and not turning a profit. Please quote a reasonable hourly rate, however if we find an _exceptional_ candidate we are willing to offer part ownership or equity en lieu of pay until we build an advertising base. If you are willing to accept equity instead of pay for the short term please bid the project minimum and state your preference in your bid.
Consideration will only be given to graphic designers/artists with portfolios, familiarity with the adobe suite of products and experience managing print projects. Previous experience should also include detailed print layout.
Our paper is a little too large to upload for this project but can be viewed on-line in pdf format. Google The Bloor West News Hound, we are very easy to find.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $151 for this job
Hello Sir Please give me this opportunity to work for you. I'm expert in laying out books/magazines/newspaper. I'm working on an American Publishing Company as a Graphic/Layout Artist. Thanks
Hi, please accept me to this job..ill grab this opportunity, i worked in a publishing company that publishes jobs newspaper. i love this kind of job.
Hi, My name is Tra and I come from Vietnam (GMT+7). I am very interested in your job. Please see PM for my sample works. Thanks for your consideration. --- Trapham