You will be given a detailed PSD file that includes the elements that are in the attached image.
As you can see, the app has a main screen with less than 10 elements, plus a simple drop down settings menu and an empty "about us" box.
Your job: take the PSD and transfer is into a live, ready to program storyboard.
Some small details:
1. The antenna/signal icon should have all states - from 0 bars to 5.
2. The Battery should have 5 states - from full to almost empty - with the last state in red (all rest should show the inside of the battery meter in green)
3. The Circled slider should be independent from the green bar behind it. IE: changing the slider should not affect the green bar location.
4. The cricket in the middle should have 3 colors - green, red and gray.
5. Pressing the "i" button should lead to an empty box with a close button at the bottom.
6. Pressing the "settings" icon should lead to a template with 5 on/off switches, similar to what is shown in the PSD.
This is for both iPhone 4S and iPhone 5, the PSD file includes both resolutions.
As I said, this is a very simple project, please see attached 2 app states.