I need a logo and motto design for my Web 2.0 company called Aktivito.com. Please find details below:
1) Our company name is Aktivito (alternative is [url removed, login to view], both can be used in the logo design).
2) Our motto is "Nerde Ne Zaman?"
3) Designers are free to come up with designs that involve only Logo or Logo with Motto. In case you design Logo alone, then we will need a simple motto design also.
4) You can either use Aktivito or [url removed, login to view] as Logo name. It depends on your creative approach.
5) The company is in stealth, so you can't see any content or web design. When it opens, it will provide a calendar and directory service of all events in a certain country. These events include night occasions such as concerts, theatres, parties and also cultural occasions such as photography courses, language courses, trekking, scuba diving activities and so on. You can consider the service as the "ultimate one-stop shop for events". Eventful is a good example (not in terms of design, but in terms of function) of what we do.
6) For those of you that works easier with some "creative touch" in briefs, we need our logo to be energetic, participatory and social.
7) There are many web 2.0 logos out there. I will list some web services whose logos are my favorites. But please do not take these logos as a limiting factor in your creative approach, rather you may try to reveal some common factors in my taste and may be it will be benefical to your design workflow. For certain, it should not be a duplicate of other web services' logos.
8) We also have a color direction. Although not strict, we like to see at least one alternative with multiple color usage (just like Google logo). Our colors are Navy-Orange-Green. Again, please note that this is not a MUST but only an alternative that we would be happy to see.
9) I expect to see 3-5 alternatives from you and would like to go on with revisions. I foresee 3-4 revision cycles. I am sure it won't last longer than that, but it is quite possible to last much shorter upon your quality work. I have worked as an FMCG Brand Manager for the last three years, so you can be sure that I have formal expertise in working with creatives and devising constructive feedback. This will, I hope, increase your efficiency.
10) I can't guarantee that I will accept ONE alternative from the set, as there is a possibility that I don't like any. But I can say that Time is a bit more important than perfection for us, so you can expect a straightforward process.
11) We will need the final logo in PSD and in vector format. In future, we may use it to print large visuals (2+ meters x 2+ meters). So you may need to arrange your workflow accordingly.
12) A BETA version of logo will be needed.
13) It will be good for us to see some past web 2.0 logos you designed before.
14) This website will open as a consumer-focused website. As we progress, we will consider providing a ticket management service for corporations, so you can think that in the future there will be a corporate side also. The design should primarily be targeted for consumers for should not be too funny or loose to undermine Aktivito's identity in corporate relations.
Web 2.0 Logos I like (stars indicate Most liked): StyleHive, Flock, PageFlakes, Snap (*), Jajah (*). Please have a look at them. I am sure they will help your process.
We are quite excited to find our logo and motto design here. So, let the show begin!
34 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $76 på dette job
Hi Greetings.. We are a professional logo designing company who have designed more than 5000 [url removed, login to view] see our offer at PMB Regards Abhishek Jain