Logo Design Needed
Food Company, has many sub-brands. This logo would be for the entity's holding company.
International Company, asian fusion seafood is the core product line.
Final Usage: Web, Print, Packaging
The primary aspect of this project to to provide a large range of options for the client to consider. Something to get the conversation started. Further down the project, we will *likely* engage with you to flesh out the selected logos. We are also looking for a long term relationship with the right artist if it is a good match.
3 Distinct Aesthetic Directions:
(1) Logo Set 1: Something that communicates "seafood" and "worldwide"; 8-10 Logo Treatments
(2) Logo Set 2: Using the a Japanese character/kanji in unique, modern and interesting ways; 8-10 Logo Treatments
(3) Logo Set 3: Something Icon based, not related to the first two Logo Sets; Flat, modern approach. 16-20 Logo Treatments
1) Stick to blue or green hues and tones. No Reds. No prototypical "Eastern Asian" designs. i.e. No Japanese architecture or other Japanese cliche's.
2) Aiming to communicate (generally): Established and trustworthy brand.
We are looking for quality design. Please don't roll in here with reworked past designs that incorporate a slightly modified stock-vector asset and a nice font and call it a logo. :) We say that with love. We're easy to work with, just, we aren't stupid.
Feel free to send me any questions, and thanks for looking!