An integrative health business called "The Natural Chemist" would like a logo to use across all marketing communications material - on and offline: business cards, letterhead, web (wordpress blog, online store), advertising media, uniforms, etc.
For us "Integrative health" refers to "The blending of conventional (western) and natural (complementary) medicines and therapies with the aim of using the most appropriate of either or both modalities to care for the patient as a whole.”
The business is led by a female professional who is both a pharmacist (chemist) and a nutritionist. Other professionals involved include nurses, naturopaths, massage therapists, skincare specialists. Our sales revenue comes from consulting services and also product sales (drugs, herbs, supplements, etc)
Some words to describe the look and feel we are after: professional, wholistic, empathic, caring, best of both worlds, earth mother, connections, balanced, uncomplicated, sharing knowledge, scientific, pharmacists' white coat, evidenced based, practical solutions.
What is required:
- 4 or 5 initial rough mock up designs, from which one design will be chosen
- then 0 to 2 rounds of revisions to finalise the design
- final design will be provided in hi resolution - psd (Photoshop), vector files (Illustrator) and as a .jpeg
- all usage rights will be fully owned by us
- design will be colour - but a one colour version (mono) will also be required. Colours should be "earthy"
- timings required - 2 days briefing, 1 week for initial designs, 1 week for revisions (if can be done quicker than this then that's great, but not essential)
PLEASE ONLY BID IF YOU HAVE A LOGO DESIGN PORTFOLIO & RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Later jobs will be posted for a Wordpress theme and online store.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $72 for this job
Hi there, and thanks for yor invitation.. Please view my reviews as a reference of my working attitude and take a look at my logo portfolio in the Message.. Thank you!
Hi, That's quite some description you got there. It was pleasant for me to read it as it provided me a more complete image about what you want. Check PM for samples and more info. Regards, Matei Laurentiu