I need a PowerPoint template designed that can then be used to create a PowerPoint presentation.
The project has the following simple requirements:
1) Aesthetically, the color palette must match the website below: [[url removed, login to view]]
2) In doing so, the two foundation colors to be used will be...WHITE and LIGHT (or Sky) BLUE. However, in the final design...the "Main Text Area" must be white.
- I DO NOT want to print out presentation materials with a white font color against a LIGHT BLUE background. This is an eye sore and will not happen...ok?
Aside from the above...we're looking at a simple graphic layout that should take less than a 1/2 hour for any designer who knows what they're doing.
With that said, here's what I'd like to happen:
- I am currently in Asia right...it is now 9:00 am (Saturday morning). I am posting the Bid now.
- I will log back onto RAC in 4 hours...at 1:00pm.
- Depending on the response I get from Coders, I will select a coder by 1:30/2:00pm.
- From there, the "length of project" is up to the Coder, but it MUST be finished by 9:00am tomorrow morning (Sunday, January 22nd)
Upon completion, I will be a "happy buyer" and will provide a glowing review.
Thank you for your time and continued success for all the coders!!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).