I need a cocoa touch / Objective-C CALayer subclass for iOS 6.0+ (using ARC) that provides a customizable, well performing tiny but beautiful animation of a circle to be used e.g. to mark a position on a map. It should be a circle which appears, glows and smoothly grows in radius, and after a few seconds fades out again. In addition to that, I’d like the circle to slightly “glow” (quick increase and slow decrease of luminosity) and emit a few sparkling, magic stardust particles when it comes on screen.
The class should have nice looking default values but also a public API that includes customizable properties for:
- circleStartRadius (in points)
And the public API should include some creation class methods like:
+ circleAt:(CGPoint)position withStartRadius:(CGFloat)startRadius endRadius:(CGFloat)endRadius;
- the particles should give the circle some magic, but should not disturb the clarity of the content within the circle. So they should mainly be on the outside of the circle and either move further to the outside while the circle grows, or fade away fast enough so that the inside of the circle stays clear enough.
- the animation should be centered at the layers anchor point
- the class should be called “GSEffectCircleLayer”
- the class should make it easy to make subclasses like : “BlueSmallFastDustCircle” or “BigSlowGreenToRedFireCircle”
- the usage should be so that if I have a transparent superview (on top of some other view) , then I can add one or more glowing default circles like this:
[[url removed, login to view] addSublayer:[GSEffectCircleLayer circleAt:CGPointMake(35,120)]];
- the code must not depend on 3rd party code (except for Apple's frameworks), so that I can use it in my app as if I had written it all by myself.
- I am no Core Animation expert. So if you think, some of my API suggestions etc. might not be very useful, please let me know.
I have a great amount of experience with the QuartzCore framework, and am confident that I can develop the GSEffectCircleLayer class for you, based on the specification that you have provided.
5 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $224 for dette job
I can code these classes using CALayer and a bit OpenGLES if really needed. I will document well so you can fully understand how I generate circle of star dust particles. Check my profile to see some of my works.