Thanks for looking. We currently have a Windows application that is being upgraded and would also like to upgrade the look of our icons. We would like our current icons redesigned to give them an upgraded “iPhone” look (square with rounded corners).
Here is the info on our project:
• I need a redesign of 20-25 icons that we currently use in our software program.
Our current icons are in the attached file for your review.
• Our software colors are changing to the exact default colors used in Office 2010 (blue, light blue).
• The colors need to coordinate with the current icons in Office 2010 (Blue, Lt. Blue, Orange, Gold,Red,Black,White, etc).
• Please look at the current Microsoft 2010 Word, Excel, Outlook to get a better idea of the icon colors
• I need two sets, one in 16 x 16 and one in 32 x 32
• They need to be in the square form of an iPhone button. They should look like iPhone icons.
I have attached a copy of our current icons for you to review. We would like to keep them similar (execpt for the colors) but are very open to your suggestions to give them a current “iPhone” look.
All work to be original created by you. Please include portfolio of iPhone app\Other icons that you have done for consideration and the expected time to complete. This is work for hire and we retain full ownership of all the work. All graphics will be sent as .psd and .jpg files.
Please let me know your ideas.
Thanks, Richard Scott
14 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $125 på dette job
Hello dear buyer, I am very interested in doing the project. I can make this more professional. I have a lot of past experience of the same type of work. I believe I can drive your project to a success.