I am looking for a "social operator" who has a diverse range of skills... perhaps the proverbial "needle in a haystack".
Interested parties must have the following qualifications...
* More than proficient in reading, writing and understanding the English language
* Know how to use written content development tools to quickly generate industry related articles in bulk
* Google Keyword Analytics
* Be able to develop custom or utilize existing pivot tables to measure conversion data across multiple social channels and web properties / URLs
* Have experience in graphic design and be able to effectively use Photoshop, Draw, etc.
* Have experience in establishing & managing social media accounts - full setup
* Have experience with Social Media network management platforms like Percolate, Hoot Suite, etc.
The work will be centric to the following spaces... residential & commercial construction, interior design, architecture, remodeling, outdoor pools & hard-scapes.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in discussing, please respond accordingly.
This is not a set project although we can say the the initial establishment of all the accounts we need could be the "beginning project" and if things go well this could become a "full-time" position.
P.S. Freelancer personnel... if this does turn into a full time hire I will be sure to submit a new project for that full-time hire scenario so you can get you finder's fee!