We are in the planning stage of expanding our gym and have to put together a proposal for the local council and the developer as we are competing against other gyms for the area of land that is available for rent. We have ideas written down but would love to have it illustrated as part of our presentation.
Thank you to all those who have submitted a work request, I just want to be a little more thorough on my work description before awarding the job. The gym we are planning will be eco friendly and we want the new gym to have a natural look and funky designs, our corporate colour is bright green and would like a lot of green everywhere, here is a link of a gym I like the interior design concept http://www.jackjones.com.au/facilities/#/images/uploads/personal-training-facilities_7.jpg What is required for our job:
1 illustration of the front reception area of the gym showing reception, our logo (which is attached) recycle stations for plastic, mobile phones, ink cartridges, paper, Sit down meet and greet area, the floor coverings will be concrete, and reception will be exposed brick with a wood top (recycled timber) maybe green neons lighting up a sign of our logo
2. Gym Floor - showing cardio machines 10 treadmills, 5 cross trainers, 5 rowers, 5 upright bikes, weight training equipment a large free weights area, the flooring will be wood flooring for the cardio machines and black rubber flooring for all the weight machines and free weights, we would also like a running track fitted in somewhere and monkey bars across the roof (the roof line will be normal height)
3. Spin Studio - will be a narrow long room, with 20 spin bikes two rows on a angle facing into the middle with the instructor at the end all bikes facing instructor, behind instructor we want big watt counter for the power generated from the bikes. The theme will be a road surface painted on the concrete floor and other bike riders on wallpaper on the walls.
4. Group Fitness - wood floor boxing bags around the edge and a stage for instructor at the front of the room. no windows in this room
5. Yoga Room - Dark greens and light green deco, wood floors a nice relaxing theme needed
6. Crossfit Room - this is back to basics training will be concrete floor higher ceilings for ropes to climb, olympic rings, monkey bars, pull up racks please see attached file crossfit gym as an idea this room will be called the jungle and would love a big graffiti sign on one wall with the jungle, the flooring will be rubber
I do not have dimensions of each room yet but will post as soon as I know