Attached is a sample of the PDF without any company information. It is a 24 page layout, tabloid on 11x17 full bleed. I do not need it all converted, simply a blank and editable template for Indesign CS5. I do not need any extra graphic work currently, do not need any design within the template and I do not need you to create the new report.
What I need in the document:
1) Convert the PDF to a useable InDesign CS5 template where anyone can fill in the actual data. So it would have all the layers that could be edited and then the text areas ready to be inserted already boxed in.
2) There will be MANY numbers that will be laid out. Almost 20 pages of them. I will want the document to have the ability to look exactly like it does in this PDF. You will have to give an example of how to fill in the data so it works and lines up exactly. The numbers must line up exactly as it is shown with the single and double underline easily available. Page numbers and margins as they are in the document. These numbers come from Word and Excel files.
3) Make sure that backgrounds etc, could be edited around and things could be moved. I don't want a screenshot.
4) Make sure that this is setup perfectly for full bleed printing/trim. It will go to a professional printing press.
5) So, in a nutshell, I want a template where I can just plug in the text that will be provided and it will work.
What I need from the Freelancer when you bid:
1) Excellent English communication.
2) Examples of work you have done previously (in InDesign) - ideally annual reports or number heavy ones like this one
3) Timeframe of when you will be able to work and what your milestone payments would be used for. (ex: 50% milestone, you give me the rough draft INDD file and we start making changes)
If I see something that I really like in 24 or 48 hours, let's go. I want this done as quickly and accurately as possible.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $126 for this job
Dear sir or Madam, We are very experienced InDesign users. Please check your PM for further information about us and examples of InDesign works. Regards, Jenny