We are looking for someone to design our wedding invitation.
1. Design the art based on guidelines we will provide.
2. Show us a few drafts with ideas. We will comment on these ideas and together finalize it.
3. Once finalized we will receive a high quality copy of the wedding invitation, with and without the text.
4. Once the invitation is complete we will also want a design for the envelope. This will be based on the invitation design with a few of the main themes from the invitation put together to fit the back of the envelope similar to a company logo.
1. We would like to have a bilingual invitation. We don't have a specific idea of how to do this, so we are open to creative ideas. The text can be in any font, and can be in any position on the page that the designer sees fit.
2. Illustration may be hand drawn, painted, or computer-designed
[url removed, login to view] other parameters such as size of invitation, single/double sided, folded, etc. are open to interpretation.
Theme & Art:
We want our wedding invitation to have a forest and lake theme. We envision a beautiful lake scene with trees, flowers, and maybe even birds or animals. We would like to have a picture of a us sitting in a canoe. The groom must be tall with dark brown curly short hair and the bride must be petite with light brown shoulder-length straight hair. The couple should be wearing normal clothing (as opposed to formal/bridal wear).
We will provide pictures of ourselves to help you get an idea of what we look like.
Please provide samples of your previous work with your offer.
19 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $145 for dette job
I just finished designing wedding graphics for three different weddings and I think your brief sounds exciting. To see some of my work go to: www.stinekristoffersen.com
Very interested in project and am willing to start work immediately. For examples of my work please view my gallery: http://blua.deviantart.com/ Price is negotiable.