Continued Iconography Design – Simplist
[url removed, login to view]
The easiest way to make your network work better in 30 seconds.
Simplist is the easiest way to search for people across all of your networks who are valuable to you and your team's priorities. Simplist automatically keeps these lists of results up to date even as people in your network move in and out of positions, companies, and cities.
What we need: (scope)
Design of simple, clean, and easily scannable iconography for use across all digital materials (website, email, app).
What we need:
Seven (7) different visual representations of features and benefits for use on website, landing pages, and emails. We're looking for simple, iconic drawings - Line or vector type representations, nothing complicated. These each need to single-handedly communicate the concept that will accompany it.
We have designed a first set of icons - see [url removed, login to view] and the .cdr file. We need ALL new icons to fit this design language, and mirror the existing icons we have at [url removed, login to view] and attached in the psd/cdr files.
NEW ICONS - DESCRIPTION OF IMAGES
1. CONCEPT/BENEFIT: Search all of your connections, across any network
• key elements: we allow you to search LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook in a single place, and find the people that you’re looking for in a single list of results
• This should include logos for each of the social networks, plus email
• Would also like to have a logo/icon representation of another data source – generic data
2. CONCEPT/BENEFIT: Simplist searches keywords contained within people’s profiles to identify the right people
• key elements: we look at profile data from across networks to find the best match for your search. It could be generic words like : “Job Title”, “Company Name”, “Job Description”, “Industry” – basically we want to describe the kinds of things people can search for, rather than give specific examples
3. CONCEPT/BENEFIT: Get the introductions you need easily and quickly
• key elements: use your list to find the best next person to contact
• Should show networks with “best” people – also showing a path or specific intent for contacting them
• Emphasize simplicity in being able to do this (1-click), 10 seconds
4. We automatically find new people for your groups as they are added to your network, or as existing member change jobs, cities, or interests
• Key elements: networks changing, finding new people as they change
• Showing “best people” should look consistent with other icons showing the same thing
5. Download list (to csv file) – see "Simplist_Use list [url removed, login to view]"
6. Share with other people – see "Simplist_Use list [url removed, login to view]"
7. Create smart Google Contacts Group – see "Simplist_Use list [url removed, login to view]"
For icons 5-7 we NEED to bring these (see "Simplist_Use list [url removed, login to view]") icons into line with the new icon design language. No additional concepts or changes to the representation - we just need these to look like all the other icons
We need consistent representations of:
• “Network” – large group of people
• “Best people” – small groups of individuals within a network (select few)
• Searching networks
18 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $167 for dette job
Hi, I am Graphic designer and specialist in Icon designs, please check my few of my projects related Icon designs and recently done iOS7 Icons as well... please PM me to discuss more about your project. Cheers
Hi, I can do this job very professionally and you will get Pro Quality Work. Also i will work until your 100% Satisfaction. ~~~~~~~~~~Thank You!~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~Khan~~~~~~~~~~