Custom designed character and mascot.
A PROJECT FOR SOMEONE PROFESSIONAL – this is just the start of many projects.
Initial concept and design required for:
• A really cool, unique and iconic character called ED.
• This character is expected to become a world recognized icon and brand. (international banking and finance industry will be promoting it)
(Following projects will be to add more characters and then a series of up to 20 x 3 minute animated episodes. The characters will then be animated into a game show format also)
• 2D or 3D, (please specify in bid), full colour but on a plain white background.
• Format suitable for print, web and later animation.
• Two or three options/styles required to choose from preferably.
• Must be unique and original – as it will be trademarked.
• Cartoon style or other, depending on what we see and like.
• Basic pose will be pointing and teaching or standing with arms folded.(character is to be animated later in a series of cartoon videos - different project)
• A portfolio of previous work or sketched ideas is essential to win the bid.
• Full creative rights and source files to be transferred to employer upon completion.
ED will be:
• A happy, friendly and likeable character but is an expert and a little authoritive.
• A lecturer/teacher who provides descriptions and lessons about money and finance in an animated cartoon series.
• A guru, wizard, genie, professor , knight, warrior or no particular identity at all … can be mildly mystic, magic, super, or alien but doesn’t have to be. (not a superhero, monster or weird alien please!)
• Recognizable as humanoid (male or female or even non gender but being called ED, most likely male )however can be very creatively designed, coloured and shaped. Human sized.
• Something different, unique and memorable.
• Aimed at 15-65 year old viewers – not young children. (so not too fluffy and cute!)
• Have a wand, stick, laser, sword, stretchy finger or something to draw and point with.
• ED will later be interacting with other characters (to be designed next project) who are essentially ordinary people being instructed by ED.
• Progress and Milestone payments are fine. Tell us what you require.
• We need the job done in approximately 10 days from acceptance.
And there’s more to come…
• If you can deliver what we require (and like) you will obviously get first option to design the rest of the characters also.
• Later animation is a separate project and the ability to do that is not conditional on winning this project. Your creativity and graphic genius is all we need at this stage.
• Probably best if we don’t provide examples or ideas here as we would like you to consider this with an open mind and creative genius!
We need to work with professionals. This will be BIG!
Please contact me via PM with portfolio, bid or any questions and suggestions.
Thank you… Rob
21 freelancers are bidding on average $1181 for this job
Hi, we are a Branding Agency and we'll provide a unique character and mascot design that will communicate your vision, please check the link in your inbox to visit our portfolio.
Sir Im a graphic designer and illustrator bu profession and have done storyboarding for numerous videos and commercials. I can do this job for you. Check pm for samples.
Hi Rob. I'm a professional Animator & Illustrator having worked in the industry for 10 years. Please take a look at my PM and l look forward to discussing the project with you further.
hi-- i'm a Cartoon Illustrator with over 15 years of experience, from character design and animation to published books. would like to complete your project. please see PM for portfolio link.