I have a simple game concept. This game will be played in portrait mode from top view. This is a simple World War II type plane shooting game. Where we have player plane, 4-5 enemy games, tanks and medical vans on the ground. The ground will have other no moving objects, to make it look like a actual scene. The planes will have propellors in the front, that means I need 3-4 images of the same plane, one in normal mode, 2 in propellor rotating mode etc, to make it look like an actual plane flying, basically I will animate those images in the game program. If the bullet hits the planes, then there will be an explosion for which again I need some images to animate. Also if my plane move left en it will tilt left and move and if move right it will tilt right and move, so again this will be an animation, which means more than one image.
And I will be needing the following:
1. Start screen [The screen after splash screen, like the cover screen of the game]
2. Settings Screen [Volume control, Info, Rules]
3. End screen [win/loose, display score and highes score, tap on the icon to replay the game]
4. 4-5 Different styles of planes
5. nice ground scene design
6. Fule, Power, life to be displayed on the top of the screen.
7. Flying icons for fuel and power, which my plane should catch while fighting.
8. The color and effects, like rusted effects, muddy ground, plane colors etc should be very professional.
If you have played games in phones throughly, then the above will be easily understood by you. Pls check Air attack ios game for reference.
This is just a small demo game, if the cost, quality and dedication works out for me, then I have 4 Stages with 12 different levels each in this huge game.