I need the two attached scanned files changed into forms. They are handwritten and I want them to be typed with lines underneath the specific sections so I can run multiple copies:
Part 1: NCR101 (Change page to typed with following changes below).
Note: There should be enough room for someone to fill these forms out by hand
1. Header Centered: Vaccine Clinic - Client Registration Form - 2014 (Humane Vet Hospital of San Diego)
2. Instead of "First Name" under pet information, replace it with "Pet's First Name"
3. On the Left of Dog / Cat, please enter the word Species:
It should read ex: Species: Dog / Cat
4. Change (Color) to (Breed), Move (Color) under (Fixed Status) and move old (Fixed Status) to the right of the new (Color) placement. Everything should be aligned. Next to Breed please write "If you do not know your pet's breed, please default to mix"
5. Add (Circle) under Fixed Status, and under Gender
6. At the bottom add in:
Allergies: Yes / No If Yes specify: ____________ Medications: Yes / No If Yes specify: ____________
Previous Vaccine Reaction: Yes / No
Note: For Pet's Date of Birth, instead of "Not sure? Guess", please change to "Not Sure? Create One"
Part 2: NCR102 (Change page to typed with following changes below).
1. Update this to look like NCR101, (PET SECTION ONLY)
2. Pet # should read 2 & 3
Part 3: Additional Pets, without specified #'s
1. Replicate NCR102 as a separate page, and leave Pet # with a space next to it, so people can fill it in with a pen/pencil
Example: Should read - Pet # ____
Part 4: Create 3 Pages (Parts #1-3) in Spanish
All dialog and information on all pages should be translated into spanish
If you need any assistance, or if I can clarify any confusing information please do not hesitate to contact me.
Paper Size needs to be 8.5" by 11"
Reminder: Need 6 Total Pages: 3 in english 3 in spanish
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $55 på dette job
Hello Dear I saw you attached files and ready to work for you. Please give me a chance to prove myself. I'll work till your 100% satisfaction. Thanks & Regards