PDS is an agent for companies looking to introduce new products to the market place. Products range from Consumer Electronics, Consumer Food Products, and Transportation. This project is for the design of fifty (50) various items for completion. All will account for one big project package. This ensures us to work with one provider.
Freelance provider who I select would need to have the following skills to be awarded this project:
• Drawing Rendering Illustration
• Mechanical Rendering Illustration
• 2D, 3D CAD Realism Conversion
• Strong Creative Skills in Concept Development
• Strong English Writing Skills
I have set the estimated budget for this entire development of all fifty (50) various consumer items. The budget will be between $7500 - $12,500 US which will be settled once I provide the freelance provider with a list of items to be designed.
Terms & Conditions:
I have terms and conditions which I have always used when outsourcing projects to freelance developers. Please be sure to review terms and conditions before placing a bid. Terms and conditions are as follows:
1. Communication will be primarily through Skype and email. Will require daily updates every two (2) days.
2. I do not use third part escrow because money often is tied up by the service site. I require freelance provide either use Pay Pal or Bank Transfer. When I use Pay Pal I use my Bank account, and not a credit card, so there should be no worries of payment being recalled by me. When using Bank Transfer I will pay the fees to transfer. Provider must provide a viable account and home address or business address.
3. Freelance provider will be required to sign a Freelance Agreement Package. The package consists of Confidentiality, Independent Contract, and IP Rights Agreements. This is a strong requirement and is a must to work with me.
4. Failure to meet deadline, or agreed terms on project where programming or site deliverables will be meet with a 2% penalty over the site deadline time frame date.
5. Once all terms of agreement have been agreed to and contract sign freelance provider agrees at no time will payment terms, or development time frame be changed by me or freelance provider. Any attempts by the provider to change payment, budget, or relationship terms will result in immediate project and relationship termination. (Note: Freelance provider has done this to me before and it’s just bad business)
6. Once freelance provider has completed the project your work will be reviewed by our Q&A (Quality and Assurance ) department to check for errors etc. If any errors are found the freelance provider will be required to correct all errors or problems with the project. Once all problems have been solved the provider will sign a project completed statement and payment will be paid promptly thereafter. That would conclude the business for the project between the freelance provider and my self.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $9049 for this job
Hi, I'm interested in the work, before we begin, or before anything else, I would like if you agree to make a sample, and if you think that I am worthy to working with you, than we can rediscuss money. Thanks, Alex.
I'm amechanical designer with 3years experiance & N.D.T inspector with 1year experiance , I have many new ideas & very good imagine sense , I work with 2D & 3D drawing.