PLEASE READ THROUGH ENTIRE PROJECT BEFORE BIDDING. GENERIC BIDS OR BIDS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. THANKS!
I need a set of architectural floor plans cleaned and rendered for print and for the web. I would provide the following files (REALLY GENERIC samples are attached to this project to provide enough info for an accurate bid):
- cambridge07 (fourth file will be included only occasionally, as this only occurs in a three story house plan)
and would need you to return the following file to me:
- sampleFinished (hi-res, 8.5"x11", for web and print)
with the following exceptions:
- along with the room title designations (LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN, etc.), list the room dimensions provided in the floor plans, ex. 12'x15'
- arrangement may alter a little (may need the house title (CAMBRIDGE in this case), and other identifying information, added, but I’ll get the final format to you once I have actual data for you. the attached files are simply to provide you info in order to formulate a bid
- the colored rendering can be a directly frontal view, no angle, if that makes it easier. You could simply clean up the image in cambridge01 (remove stray lines, etc) and colorize, maybe a charcoal filter to smooth the colors
Here’s where it gets fun… the housing company needs this process done for several unique designs (somewhere between 24 and 30 designs).
Please let your bid meet the following:
- your bid should reflect what it would cost PER DESIGN. For instance, if your bid is $2.50 per design (ha!! that would be nice...) and the builder needs 30 designs done, you'll make $2.50 per design, $75.00 total.
- i'll be able to provide the files on Friday, July 7th, and would need them returned as they are completed, all of them being completed by July 21st.
- once a winning bidder is selected, i'll use the first design as a test of your competency. we'll agree on a final format, and then you can do the remaining designs according to that format.
This project could potentially be the start of an ongoing relationship; not necessarily with this type of project, but with other design, logo design, possibly web design projects.
thanks for bidding!!!
P.S. Let me know if you need any more info. thanks!
14 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $75 på dette job
Hi, my name is Justin. I'm a senior at the University of Missouri, majoring in Information Technologies. If you have a second please check PM for my portfolio. Thanks, Justin