I Need a person who can work on my Graphical presentation system (similar to SCADA) a presentation for control and alarm units.
I need someone who can work with this project about 5 - 50 hours a month, and if you do a good job, there will be possibility for a long term contract.
The work consists of:
* Graphical design / making drawing of buildings from a scetch
* Making adjustments on existing drawings from a scetch
* Making alarm and status symbols
* Placements of tag/symbols on correct place in a drawing
* some Coding might be neccesery.
For this job you need:
* VMware software ([url removed, login to view])
* A mirror to VMware that I will provide you the download link
* I would reccomed you to have 2 screens or 2 computers, cause you need to compare existing drawings to the drawings you are making or editing.
* If you don't have 2 screens, you will need to print out the drawings to compare to the new drawings.
* It is positive if you have access to Autocad, but its not neccesery.
* You will need both a own drawing-program that can export to pcx-files, and you also can draw pixeledit inside the VMware program that I provide.
I need a serious freelancer who can do a good job. If you do a good job, there will be possibility for much work in the next year.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
I am an instrumentation engineer working since 15 years.i have completed SCADA projects using ONSPEC software.i have downloaded VMware also.i can complete your project intime.
HI, I am working with Movicon 11.3 by Progea. I do not know if you planned to use different compiler. If you want please check my site [url removed, login to view] thank you in advance maurizio stefani