This project is for a book design, to include: front and back cover design and interior page formatting for hardcopy book and ebook publishing (12 files total). I will provide vision specifics for front and back covers upon award of project. Ultimately, the bidder must be able to provide past work and be able to provide the master file/files upon completion; in addition to rendered/exported files. I’d prefer designer use Adobe InDesign, but ultimately be able to render all of the following file types:
E Book Specs:
- DOC/DOCX (.doc/.docx) using "Page Break" feature, separate cover & back from interior content (3 Files)
- HTML (.html) (Saved as Web Page / 1 File)
- ePub (EPUB)(UTF-8/16 characters, 3.0) (1 File)
- Adobe PDF (1 File)
- TIFF (separate front & back) longest side between 1,200-2,000 pixels, shorter side proportional. Image must be in RGB (not CMYK) (2 Files)
- JPEG (separate front & back)(using the highest jpeg quality setting) longest side between 1,200-2,000 pixels, shorter side proportional. Image must be in RGB (not CMYK) (2 Files)
Paperback Book (2 Files) Specs:
- PDF File (v1.4) unlocked, unencrypted with embedded font. Single Page format with even page number on top left & odd on top right of page.
- Front- 5.5” X 8.5”(139.7 mm X 215.9 mm) (minimum 300 DPI)
- Back- 5.5” X 8.5”(139.7 mm X 215.9 mm)(minimum 300 DPI) with 2” X 1.2” barcode
- Spine Width- 0.32” (8.13 mm)
- Layers and transparencies should be flattened
- No Open Prepress Interface (OPI) code or crop marks
Hi there! I am a professional creative writer/editor/proofreader with 20 years experience as an editor, proofreader and designer in the publishing industry. Please see PM for more details. Thank you.