I need some customizations to a World of Warcraft guild web site that is being hosted on GuildLaunch ([url removed, login to view]). The host allows some customizations to be made, so this is what I'll need, at a **minimum**:
- Custom CSS and design / colors for the site
- Custom forum icons for the forum
- Custom banner/header for the top of the page (could be Flash or an image -- interested in this either way based on the cost)
Good sense of design and CSS ability will make this a fast and easy project for the right coder.
Please note that **I want my site to look different from the standard templates that are included with Guildlaunch** (please visit [url removed, login to view] and familiarize yourself with what they do). You can upload custom images and CSS to the site, create a flash or image banner, etc. Almost everything can be changed, but it has to be done through their interface. Repeat: **There is no FTP access. Everything can be changed, but it has to be done through Guildlaunch's admin interface.
I want the person selected for this project to understand that you will be **coming up with a design and making the site look unique**! Please understand before you bid!
Again, let me re-iterate, **I want you to make my guild site look different from the 100's of other Guildlaunch sites that are out there**. I have made some suggestions on how to do this (change the CSS, create a custom header for the site, change the forum icons) but I need someone who can actually come up with a good design, and then work through Guildlaunch's hosting interface to implement it!
**Preference will be given to:**
- People that post a bid that actually addresses my requirements and shows that you researched [url removed, login to view] and understand what you will need to do (as opposed to just copying and pasting a stock bid)
- People that actually post a bid with a dollar value. I don't want to have to ask you - research what you'll need to do and make an offer!