Only bid if you have:
A) Expert knowledge of fine art or web/graphic design and can write professional tutorials, useful tips, techniques related to these topics
B) 3+ years of writing experience
C) Perfect native English, zero spelling, grammar mistakes
D) Can write well researched, engaging, original, thought provoking, controversial, interesting or in other words - extremely link-worthy articles.
E) Know how to pitch bloggers to publish your guest articles.
1) You will be contacting blog owners to pitch about submitting your guest post
2) If they like your idea, you write and send them the articles (you may even write it first before contacting blog owners and let them copy and paste to publish right away)
3) Each article most not only be original, it must also be unique in ideas and subject (article spinning is not tolerated)
4) Report back to us only articles that were accepted and published (we don't want to know of your failed attempts).
=> The goal is to:
- Get a link back to our art related website from each guest post
- Get people to link to your guest post articles naturally, because they are good
- Add value to the web
List of blogs for guest posting will be provided, but you are welcome to suggest your own list if you have done lots of guest posting before.
DO NOT bid if you plan to submit to fake blog networks designed for guest posting, this writing job is about keeping it real.
You will be well paid for each article, but only if your guest article is published. Plus there will be bonus if your guest article do get linked naturally by bloggers. For this project bid for 10 successful guest post articles (we don't care about length, for reasons mentioned above).
Please state three reasons why you are the right person for this job, with samples, or your bid will be ignored.