I'm looking to get a logo designed for a new company called "NI Property Partners" or maybe "Property Partners NI". NI stands for Northern Ireland and the company is based around providing property solutions to people in trouble within Northern Ireland.
I have a few ideas (ordered in preference) as follows but I'm open to any other ideas so please do recommend some others that you think may be good:
1) A logo where there is a hidden symbol based on positive-negative space - see [url removed, login to view] for some examples. Also read the feedback/posts on that page as their is a mention of other logos which are brilliant (e.g. orange county choppers’ logo, northwest airlines logo, solo cups logo, highways agency logo, etc.). Highlighting NI or PP in some way would be good or just using the letters NIPP or PPNI somehow (see solo cups logo).
2) A logo based around a strap line - see more detail below.
3) A GIF logo where some jigsaw pieces move to form the finished logo. I'm suggesting jigsaw/puzzle as the company tries to fix/solve problems. It would be ideal if this went from one logo shape to another, e.g. an image of Northern Ireland which when broken into pieces forms a picture of a house. See attached image of Northern Ireland map ([url removed, login to view]) - counties could be jigsaw pieces or we could divide into less (e.g. north, south, east or west) or more pieces if required. The company have 5 partners so that may be of use too. Not sure if we can represent a gif for a static logo that needs printed on leaflets/boards?
4) A picture of a house where the chimney or window(s) means something - perhaps some of the letters in the name.
5) A cartoon type logo. I like humour and the company value this too.
I'm not 100% certain on what colours but it needs to be something that stands out so perhaps red is a good runner. The logo and name will need to be shown on street signs hence the reason it needs to be very clear and easy to read.
As mentioned above in 2) I also need a strap line that explains what the company does. See attached image ([url removed, login to view]) that I think is well done. Basically, the company will help people in trouble with their homes, people looking to buy property and landlords who own property. An example of something snappy would be "today's solution to yesterday's problem". Some words that may be of use are solve, solution(s), escape, fix, etc.. Something that would be ideal is a sentence that reads well with a word that changes and still reads well, e.g. Leave the Property/Solution to Us. Some more decent strap lines listed in attached file ([url removed, login to view]).
Could you also pass on some links to previous work you have completed. Any quick mock ups in your response or some other sample logo/gifs already out there that I could see for inspiration might aid your bid for winning this project. I might be tempted to change the company name to coincide with a cool property solution logo even if it doesn't exactly match the name outlined above.
I may update this description as I think of other ideas.
63 freelancers are bidding on average £52 for this job
Greetings! I am not a factory, I am an individual to do your job well. My work speaks for me... Please check PM. Looking forward to work with you. Cheers.
Yes i completely understand your projects needs and i have those specific skills to complete project to your satisfaction please check message board for quality of work and my experience.
Let's get it done. I have so much experience for this. Pls read my reviews and check your inbox for my excellent portfolio, just something to show you that I can do it.
Hello sir, here I am to provide you what you are looking for, clear with your requirement & ready to deliver, please take a look on your massage inbox for my previous work. Thank you