We need some Banner and Graphic designs modified for us very quickly please, from design ideas and files we already use.
Please see this link: (copy and paste into browser)
[url removed, login to view]
and you should see 7 Example files:
1) [url removed, login to view]
2) [url removed, login to view]
3) [url removed, login to view]
4) [url removed, login to view]
5) [url removed, login to view]
6) [url removed, login to view]
7) [url removed, login to view]
Files 1 to 4 are banners we had made for one of our music releases.
Files 5 to 7 that include "NavRecs.png" are the graphic images we use to promote our labels on the internet.
We will provide the Photoshop '.PSD' files for the Example Banner files above.
What needs to be done is:
1) New Dark Red Banner for "Navigation" created using the [url removed, login to view] banner template we already have.
We will supply the text for the new "Navigation" banner, that needs to modified/created.
The new "Navigation" banner is to be 500pixels width x 170pixels height...and delivered in both JPG and PNG formats, at 72dpi AND 200dpi quality resolution.
2) Banners (big and small)
We need 3 new banners modified/created for our new release, from existing banner files we use already.
a) Small Banner 1 - 200 pixels width x 131 pixels height
b) Small Banner 2 - 189 pixels width x 92 pixels height
c) Big banner - 500 pixels width x 250 pixels height
We will supply the text for the new banners, that need to modified/created.
3) The 3 labels graphics Navigation Records, Navigation Limited and Navigation World need to be re-sized to the following sizes:
a) 200 x 200 pixels
b) 250 x 250 pixels
c) 300 x 300 pixels
4) Each of the new re-sized labels graphics needs to be designed in BOTH "72dpi" and "200dpi" quality resolution, and delivered in BOTH JPG and PNG formats.
Our budget for this project is $30, so please do not go putting in high bids.
Aswell as sending us the new finished designs in both JPG and PNG formats, ALL project source and design files are to be delivered to us aswell.
Payment will be done upon full satisfactory completion of the project.