I have a page that needs to be sliced. Please review these instructions and download PSD to review.
Home | Subscribe | Support
1) Slice into individual links. I should be able to add additional links without the links wrapping to the next line. I doubt all additional links will go the entire width of the page. Most likely 5-8 total links will be in this area.
2) Slice username, password and login. Create html text boxes and image button.
3) Large Fubler icon and logo. Slice this and allow and put in a link (anchor tag)
4) Register Here button
Slice this and put in a anchor tag (link).
5) My Fubles (left margin under large logo)
This one is very important.
My Fubles (header) is sliced
The 4 comments underneath sliced each once. In this area from 0 - 4 comments could exist.
For a new user, 0 will exist. An active user will have 1 - 4.
You will never have more than 4 comments
This IS NOT a fixed area (height).
It would be a good idea to slice into 5 areas. Once done, remove one of the comments and see if the POST section underneath moves up.
6) POST Slice this into 3 areas. Header (where image POST is). Text box (this will only contain 144 characters max, so the height of the text box could be shortened.
Footer area where 5 logos appear, two radio buttons, and POST image button.
The 5 small logos in the footer must also be sliced and clickable (each logo separately sliced) along with numbers.
7) Forum: Lorem Imsum slice this into TEXT
8) Slice Hottest, Worst, Hall Of Fame, and Search tabs.
When one is selected I would like the background to turn from green to black for each tab. When you are done slicing, you will need make a duplicate image and color the background different.
9) Posts under the tabs. Posts for a forum could have 1 - XXX comments listed (12 are listed). Ideally for this area I will only list 20 at a time with a MORE button at the bottom.
Each comment area will be fixed in height. You can remove the Reply link. The logo to the left of the comment should be