- The main objective of the project is to create images that skin the specified list of buttons.
- There are two button groups, namely: 1. Arrow buttons
- Left Arrow
- Right Arrow
- Up Arrow
- Down Arrow
- Top Left Arrow
- Top Right Arrow
- Bottom Left Arrow
- Bottom Right Arrow
2. Menu buttons
- Labour Capture
- Picking Slips
- Arrow Buttons
- All arrow images must be created in different sizes relative to the existing button’s size.
- Menu Buttons
- All button images must be created in different sizes relative to the existing button’s size.
- The text currently appearing on existing buttons must be replaced by relative images. E.g. “Administration?? could be replaced an image of a tool.
- The buttons must integrate with the rest of the webs pages given.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).