I'm looking for an Chrome extension to be created which will allow me to track the playing of videos on twitch and mixer.
The admin side should:
- Allow the adding of events (Name, URL, Start Time/date, End Time/Date, user amount)
- Allow the deleting of events
- Allow reports to be run on a weekly basis, breaking down the event Name/URL, the users who watched and how long they watched for.
The User Side:
- Allows a user to register
- Shows the user events that are active now or active within the next 30 minutes
- Allows them to click a link to visit the event URL.
- Track the time a user watches the stream between the start and end of the event (watching outside of the time / date of an event will not be recorded).
- Tracks when a user starts to play a stream and when they finish playing a stream (Should they start watching, stop and then start again, it will log the overall time).
- Only records the user watching an individual stream once.
- Allows users to attend multiple events
- Once the User limit is reached it stops further users from attending the event and displays a warning message.
4 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $13/time for dette job
Hi, there. I have good experience in Chrome extension. All the requirements are clear and understandable. I can start working right now. Please contact me. Looking forward to hearing from you, Best regards. Ricky.