NOTE: Do not reply to this opportunity unless you have published Apps through the Google Store.
The successful bidder will create a set of components to build business-process applications based on a database masquerading as a multi-tabbed Google Sheet with reports created using Google Docs. I will use these templates to create client-specific customization providing the required application for individual construction projects.
1) The Contractor will prepare a Google App Script that can be used to create, read, update, or delete individual rows in an a single Google Sheet with one Tab, a single Google Sheet with multiple Tabs, or multiple Google Sheets each with one or more Tabs. It can be assumed that the referenced Google Sheets will be contained in either one Google Drive Folder or in Folders below the principal Google Drive Folder.
2) The Contractor will create HTML forms in Google Sheet App Script to perform Create, Update, and Delete actions on individual data rows within specified Google Sheet Tabs. The Contractor will require as input to these forms, the Google Sheet Name, Tab Name, Row number (for Update and Delete), and Tab Column Number.
2.a) The Form Field label will be set to the Table Column Number Header (in row one of the identified Sheet/Tab/Column). The second (hidden) row can be assumed to contain the data type specification for this data. The third (hidden) row of the tab can be assumed to contain the definition of the data to be provided in this column. Form fields having non-read only values will add informational icons for the data type and definition based on the hidden 2nd and 3rd rows of the selected column.
2.b) Create and Update form field formats are required so support text(100), text area, numeric, a specialized NULL character ("n/a"), date (specialized to store only in ISO Date or ISO Date/Time format '2018-01-30T09:00:00 (and be escaped so that the date time formatting is not converted in EXCEL to seconds past 1900), or a lookup list (which will be specified by separate sheet/tab/column), all forms come with hidden of the user's Gmail account. All saved data will be checked to ensure only printable, non-XML ASCII characters are provided and trim(clean) data is added or updated.
3) The Contractor will create a set of Google Doc App Scripts to perform Read actions on sets of data rows within specified Google Sheet Tabs. The Contractor will require as input to these forms, the Google Sheet Name, Tab Name, Column Name, Column Search Criteria, Column Search Value, and Report Heading Name.
4) The Contractor will create one specialized Create Form that allows users to upload PDF and JPG/GIF files and log these files in a Google Sheet Name, Tab Name, and Column number.
5) The Contractor will create one specialized set of Google Doc reports that identify the percentage of Google Sheet Name, Tab Name, Row counts that have, or do not have, specifically provided values. As before, the Contractor's template will be customized, and the values stored, to create individual reports.
6) The Contractor will allow the specification of individual forms, as noted above, to be saved in a master Google Sheet and used to populate custom Google Sheet Menus that are presented when the working Google Sheet is opened.
6.a) The master Google Sheet will be organized to set the Top Level Menu Headings, Sub Menu Headings and Separators.
6.b) As part of this specification, the property of a given form field as hidden, read-only, optional, required will be set and used to provide feedback directly in the HTML form prior to posting.
7) All work will be consistent with Google App practices to allow me (once completing creating a complete set of form templates for different clients) to create a Google apps.
8) An NDA will be required, unless we develop a partnership to jointly sell the underlying technology.
16 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $7801 på dette job
I can create designs, website , Online shops , Android , IOS and desktop applications or any custom software for you . I shall also provide 1 year support for any bugs . Source will commented.
Hey, how’s it going? My name is Mike, I’m a Web Designer & Developer based in Boston area. I feel that my skills match your project needs. I recently did a very similar project which I can share with you.