I want to build a web application with google apps script to automate my bulk-email sending to my gmail contacts:
1. collect emails (to/cc/bcc) from my gmail contacts and make a list.
2. purify this list by removing irrelevant emails with another list (of exclusion emails & domains or keywords)
3. send emails to all, with an option to remove them from our mailing-list
4. purify the list further, by removing opted-out emails and bounced-emails.
5. sending bulk-emails now (limited to preset maximum number of emails per day/hour)