Our company is looking to set up a service that delivers reports containing Google alerts with additional information appended to each alert. The report should contain the following:
* news articles, blogs, or websites pertinent to the user defined query (basically, what Google Alerts already is).
* For each result, the Alexa traffic rank
* For each result, the news ranking of the domain (data source to be determined)
* For each result, the reach per million visitors to the domain (from Alexa)
* For each result, the estimated number of daily visitors to the domain (from Alexa)
* For each result, the daily print circulation figures (we have this data)
Initially, we would like you to consult us on this project to help us determine what it will take to complete. For the data sources marked TBD, we would like help finding and extracting from the best data sources.
Please bid for a consultation in the next few days. I would like to have an idea of how this might work before our next staff meeting on Friday, May 30. A phone conversation sometime on Wednesday or Thursday would be ideal. If the project is doable, our budget is in the thousands.