I'm looking for someone to make our Google Display Ads campaign a success.
I need help bringing in clients for [login to view URL]
You need to have a proven past with advertising or I probably won't hire you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Bring us clients, < THIS IS EVERYTHING.
- Running display ads, being creative and knowing how to make an animated ad on google display ads is important,
- Updating / Changing our WordPress content when needed to improve the ad campaign
- Maintaining the ads, Improving existing ads, Trying new ads, experimenting to get the best results
- Chatting with the customer and Customer service
- Provide suggestions on how to improve
- Sending me a daily report
You should be able to write that ad content without me telling you exactly what to put on it.
You should be able to create display ads.
Please provide examples of both.
The ad will bring the user to our website which will have buttons that go to our plans signup page, you will be responsible for chatting with new clients and getting them signed up to one of our plans.
We need to make sure we're profitable, so you must check on the ads daily. There is no point to running ads if we're just losing/wasting money so I need you to be confident in what we're doing.
Our budget is $10 per day (on ads) and will increase as we acquire more clients and figure out what our conversion rate is so that we can bring in clients on a daily basis.
It will be necessary for you to communicate with our developers to understand work flow and work load.
Please reply with "Success" in the first line of your response so I know you've read this.
Please rate your experience with the Skills needed on a scale from 1-10 (10 being best).
- Google Search Network
- Google Display Network
- YouTube Network.
- Photoshop or Illustrator for creating the ad image
- Excellent and well written / spoken English
- Advertising knowledge with experience
- WordPress / Website knowledge
Looking for someone with a friendly and positive attitude
I would like to hire someone that could bring us a client first and then start getting paid on an hourly basis, so I know you're the real deal before wasting money on someone that makes empty promises.
Start at $2/hr without bringing us a client or
Start at $4/ after bringing us our first client
Place "Success" in the first line of your response so I know you've read this.