We are a leadership agency working with leadership and self-leadership programs that consist of virtually facilitated workshops.
We have started to test with Google Adwords campaigns to generate leads for our events. The aim is to invite HR managers and management teams to a half day virtual event where we present our offering. Please see more at [login to view URL]
We now want support with taking this one level further and optimizing ads for Google, LinkedIn and Facebook.
The aim would be by the end of 2020 to have optimized continuous ads on all the platforms, and be able to follow-up in real time the whole conversion from impressions, clicks to final registration to the event.
Activities we see going forward:
1. Understanding the purpose and background through video call(s)
2. Setting up a clear structure with dashboard and system to enable metrics for all campaigns across the platforms (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook) including possibility to compare to sales calls we do in parallel.
3. Install tracker to allow for measuring conversion from click to final registration to an event
4. Pick out relevant keywords from an keyword analysis for both Europe and Sweden (we can support with Swedish translation) and then implement the keywords in each ad.
5. Create campaigns with A/B experiments on all platforms (we can support with copy)
6. On a regular basis, support with analyzing the data and conversion rates and optimize the campaigns
We are looking for an experienced freelancer that can work with steps 1-5 above during Nov 9th-20th, and then with step 6 during the rest of Nov and Dec 2020.