I am looking for a app in Java springboot that can do the following...
1. Read the serial number from the database column. And generate a random password. Use this password to update the Database column for that specific serial number row.
2. Take the information from the database serial number, password and send a GET, DELETE and POST or PUT call message to the remote device. The remote device has API capabilities.
3. The remote device post message shall be generic in case in the future remote device implementation changes.
4. In spring boot code have the profiles and configuration set. Ex dev, QA, prod ...etc
5. The passwords in the database for remote devices must be hashed and shall not be plain passwords. Set a master password and decrypt and encrypt.
6. A simple front end to invoke this service is needed and display the process log.
Environment details: OS-> Ubuntu 20
1. Java springboot
2. MySQL 8
Please let me know if any one can help?
Hi Greetings! Please inform the API Specifications of the remote device, What would be the response after api call to remote device I can provide frontend using thymeleaf and profiles for all environments Regards
12 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $155 timen for dette job
hello, i am a software developer JAVA/J2EE, i had worked i a lot projects web and desktop, i am ready to start working with you right you in this project
Hi, I am solution architect and a full stack developer. I have extensive working experience on java and related web technologies. I can help you to complete this task with good quality. Thanks, Deepak