We need several romance eBooks written, of 80,000 words.
We're looking to create an ongoing business relationship with chosen freelancers. We run a big publishing company and we have many projects ready to be developed.
Short and sweet.
Themes of the stories include SCOTTISH HISTORICAL ROMANCE.
- The proposed budget for each book is $1.200 ($1.5/100 words).
- We are 100% willing to increase this budget up to $1.8/100 words in case quality is of very high standards and adherence to deadlines is kept.
- NATIVE English speakers only.
- Content should be creative, HIGH QUALITY and 100% original.
- It really needs to talk to the audience. Something that they can relate to.
They need to identify with the characters.
- CAPTIVATE THE AUDIENCE, stimulate thoughts in the mind of the readers.
- Must be experienced and have excellent spelling, grammar, and punctuation with this type of writing
- All material must be original content and written in your own words. Research the niche or topic that we give you in order to understand the MINDSET of the READERS.
The project is divided into 4 parts of 20k words. Each part is expected to be delivered each week (a week and a half, max). This means we estimate a period of approximately a month for the whole 80k words.
The eBook should be delivered in .doc or .docx format.
You agree that you will own no rights to the work or parts of the work and you understand/agree your name will not appear anywhere on the work. I would retain all copyrights to any of these stories.
Final Note: We have a big publishing online business, so we would like to hear only from determined and highly skillful professionals to apply.
Thanks, hope to hear from you soon!
13 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €748 på dette job
Hello sir I am a here to provide you with the up coming projects and I will be very happy to provide you with the up coming projects. please hire me I will be very thankful to yours
I am the aspirant of highest exam of Pakistan named CSS having two master degrees. hope you will find your desire stuff in most professional ways. regards.