We are seeking creative writers who will write short, chat-based fictional stories in a similar fashion to that of the popular apps Hooked or Yarn by downloading the app called "Hooked" or “Yarn” from the app store.) The writers should have experience in writing for our target audience, teen through late 20’s (more details below)
The stories should be:
- Formatted like chat or message, so that the story reads as a message/text thread.
- The target audience is young teens through late 20’s, typically female, though some male or androgynous oriented content may be selected.
- Each chat message should flow seamlessly and build suspense as the story progresses.
- There will be several break points throughout the story that should maintain suspense and generate a desire for the user to return to finish the next segment of the story.
- Each chat message should be succinct and will generally contain an average of between 4-7 words, though longer or shorter where necessary.
- Each story, in it’s entirety, should be around 400 lines, with a variance of 60 lines or so allowed.
- The pace that each message is displayed will be controlled by the user, they will tap the screen to display the next message in the sequence/story. The messages do not have to necessarily alternate senders (story characters) between each message, however should maintain a level of realism.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $138 for this job
I love those little chat stories! I'd love to take a shot at writing you a couple just message me back on here or my email is austinoverfield [url removed, login to view]