We search for a expert ghost writer, who is able to create us a template which contains all steps from starting with an idea down to having the book printed and of course published.
The target of the ebooks are always:
- show the expertise of the expert (persons for ghostwriting)
- describe a good and fluent to read and interesting story of the person
- the motivation of the person to write the book and doing the business
- a motivational guide to explain the common problems in the given area
- along with decent marketing to the products or services of the person or person's company
We search for a long term partnership with an expert, who either will review the upcoming ebooks· we expect about 15 books this year. For this project we need someone who is able to structure such book writing projects in form of a template, which we can use for later interview processes of ghostwriter applications along with the possibility to track the work properly.
You will provide us a Excel document, containing all steps of the above mentioned process, with the commonly used terms in the business, with a short description of that term and with a rough estimate of the effort needed typically for each area in percent of the total costs and if possible with a rough estimate in time based on a scaling factor like words or pages. so your excel may look like the attached document. Please keep in mind this is only a brief structuring and absolutely NOT finished. The finishing will be your part.
For the delivery we prefer OpenOffice or Libreoffice, but we are also fine with excel
Please provide us your total planned effort (costs) for finalizing this task.
We would also consider the winner of this task for doing the full or some partial jobs for the upcomming book projects
- we are new in the area an need to organize the work of ghost, copy and whatever writer, with all aspects to publish a book
- we need a process description with all steps needed from the idea down to the publishing of the book
- to be able to organize such a book project, we need a structure for planning, incl. a description, incl. a estimate
- see the attachment for a brief overview