We are looking for someone who will write an informative, self-help book in a medical-related field. The finished book will have approximately [url removed, login to view] words (which is 300 pages, each 300 words long).
This is a ghostwriting project. All ownership and copyright of the book will belong to us.
- You need to have experience with writing books or short reports on a similar topic (for example, nutrition, health, natural remedies, medical conditions, fitness, wellness, etc.). Provide samples of your previous work with your bid.
- Good command of the English language, fluent writing and impeccable grammar.
- You need to be punctual, hardworking and respect deadlines.
- No third parties. You will write the book yourself and not outsource it to someone else. Only individuals are considered for this project – no teams will be accepted.
Research and resources
We will provide all the resources for the book. You will get the material in .pdf format. It is approximately 800 standard book pages. They are already grouped into appropriate chapters, based on the table of contents that we will also provide.
The material comes from different sources, so you need to be able to read the information, summarize it, and write it with your own unique voice and perspective. There must be absolutely no copy-pasting from the materials that we provide.
How the work will look like
Before you begin, we will agree on a timeframe. You will be required to stick to this timeframe or we can cancel the project.
At the beginning of the project, we'll create a 3000 words milestone (that's about 10 pages), to see how you write. This test milestone will be in the amount of [url removed, login to view]% of your total bid for the project (since the total project is [url removed, login to view] words). The next milestone will be [url removed, login to view] words, and from then on, all milestones will be [url removed, login to view] words. This means that you will write [url removed, login to view] words, we'll review the pages, and release the funds.
You will give us the pages in a Word format. All editing and formatting will be made later, so you needn't do that.
How to bid
Place a bid for completed [url removed, login to view] words e-book. In your bid include:
- Samples of your previous work
- Estimated time frame for finishing the project