I wish to write a novel about part of my life, but I do have a extremely limited amount of money. Thus, I am absolutely willing to share upto 50% (!) the royalties with the ghost writer and also add him/her as a co-author.
The project involves following subjects (80% facts & 20% fiction):
- modest thrill, psychology, paranormal (OBE), secret service involvement, top american arms investor involvement, strong romance & sex, warmhearted single parenting, isolated by comunity and neighbors, racism, burnouts and suicide attempts prevented by the love of kids, kids taken away and brought back home after years, losing all the money, ending up in welfare, regaining strength as a internationally successful entrepreneur, falling in love with the wrong women, ending up in court cases, murder (fiction), jail (fiction), with a happy end with kids.
- background: once successful international business manager, collapsing into wellfare and rebuilding own successful company from zero
- involving 4 women, 4 cultures (india, taiwan, japan, switzerland)
- 1 failed marriage and divorce
- single (male) parent of several kids, after being left alone by their mother
- forbidden arms component supply, secret service involvement (shutting down the company)
- story line: fatal attraction to a (married) japanese femme fatale who turns out to be a escort service of a renowned local jewelry shop (to get more clients buying jewelry)
- almost killed by her husband (I was able to convince him to let me finish the novel first)
- lots of emotions just like in a Bollywood movie (although I dislike them...)
- some sparkling dramas, tears, humour & happy end
Too much for 1 book?
a successful young business man who simply attracts all kinds of sudden and surprising situations one never wants to encounter, ending up real bad psychologically and economically, but saving himself from final hell.
You should be either multicultural or multilinguistic, novel experienced mail or preferably female (to add more emotion to it), able to combine complex and diverse facts into a main story line, willing to do a novel masterpiece out of a "halfway" normal life story ;-) I would allow it to be humourful or comedy like, because the reality was simply too tough and heavy.
You should also have access to good publishers for our work. I wish this to be good and a joyful reading. I do have a german TV director (friend) who would do a movie or a series of TV-movies out of it if the novel was completed well.
Start: fall 2011
Finish: winter 2011
If you like Doctor Zhivago, James Bond, Love story, sex&the city, femme fatale, the lover, bollywood, and two and a half men, you might be the right candidate. If the subject is total boredom I'm still interested in your comments.
28 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1145 for dette job
I have over twenty years writing experience and am currently pursuing an MFA in Writing Popular Fiction. I also hold a position as Editor in Chief at an electronic publishing company.
It sounds like you need to get out more (lol)! If you want a sharp wit, articulate and creative writing style, and someone who likes to dive, head-first into a "dark" psyche...I'm your girl.
I AM EAGER TO COMPLETE IT WITHIN A [url removed, login to view] INTERSTS ME [url removed, login to view] DO NEED YOUR CO-OPERATION FREQUENT COMMUNICATION.I WOULD LIKE TO BE YOUR INVISIBLE PARTNER.