I have written a 3 articles about industrial hemp which need to be re-written for publication to another website.
Each article needs to
- report, educate, and inform. They should NOT contain any mention (positive or negative) of any specific product, business, or service
- have a word count of 600 words
- Be in the third-person, formal news-reporter. Avoid use of words ''I,'' ''me,'' or ''my''
- have a minimum of three sources at the end
- include a first paragraph that functions as article's introduction paragraph, thus containing main idea of entire article. The main idea should answer the Reporter Questions (Who, What, Where, Why, When, & How) about main idea. All ideas in title should be incorporated somehow into first paragraph.
Please see the attached brief for the article titles. Successful candidates will be native English speakers who can provide examples of their previous work.