I am looking to hire a responsible writer to write and rewrite articles for me. The first assignment I have for you is a small test project, but if I like your writing, I will have more work for you in the future. I am willing to pay reasonable rates for the work, as long as it meets high quality standards and is turned in on time.
- I am looking for a writer who is a native English speaker. Writers from the US and Canada will have a competitive edge because I would prefer a writer in a similar time zone to my own (US Eastern.)
- Strong writing skills. Your writing style should be readable and flow naturally, and should be free of grammar and spelling issues. The occasional typo is understandable, but I do not want to have to do substantial revisions on your work.
- I need someone who has a basic knowledge of SEO, and is capable of writing articles around keywords.
- I will be clear with deadlines,and in return, I expect you to meet them regularly.
- I expect that you should be able to follow additional guidelines in terms of formatting, word counts, and other requirements that will vary from one assignment to another.
- 100% original work. I will check all work through Copyscape, and I do not tolerate plagiarized work.
- All rights to the articles will be transferred 100% to me upon [url removed, login to view] may not sell, reproduce or reuse these articles in any way, including as samples for future assignments.
I am willing to work with new writers, as long as their writing skills are strong. I can explain the requirements in greater detail if you are a new Freelancer.
In your bid I would like to see:
- Your rates per 100 word for original articles as well as rewritten articles.
- A little bit about your education background, writing, skills, and whether or not English is your native language.
- Your experience with freelancing and/or writing.
- A sample that illustrates your writing capabilities and the quality of your writing
Please place your bid based on 5,000 words of original articles. (about 10 articles of 500 words) However, I will not accept bids that do not include a quote of your rates per 100 words for rewrites and original articles. YOU SET YOUR OWN RATES- your quote is the basis for your pay. The higher your rates the more compelling your bid and writing quality should be. Prove to me that you are worth the price you are charging.
Thanks for your interest in my project. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.