Native German speaker for phone interviews in Germany and Austria
ZOOP, a Canadian company, is looking for home-based, part-time phone interviewers to call customers in Germany and Austria.
- You will be conducting short satisfaction surveys (less than 15 min), often with decision makers who make large purchases from our clients. You are not selling anything.
- Flexible schedule; you should be available 20h / week (Monday to Friday between 8 am to 6 pm).
- The job is remote and seasonal (calling for 5 weeks during workday in May and June).
- Flexible schedule.
- Project has started and will last till June 17 2022; but we might have other projects at other periods.
- Native German speakers, and you need to speak and write it perfectly. Surveys are made over the phone, and then transcribed.
- Ability to speak or write conversational English for recruitment and management purposes.
- Empathic, listening to customers.
- Being able to lead interviews, probe to get more feedback.
- Reliable high-speed internet connection; computer; headset with microphone, and a quiet workspace.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 20 hours a week till June 17.
Please send your CV to [login to view URL]@zoop. net (mention Freelancer) along with the answers to the following questions:
- Are you comfortable doing interviews over the phone? Have you had any experience doing phone interviews before?
- Is German your native language?
- What is your fluency in English?
- How many hours per week you can commit to?
- What is your expected hourly rate?