We’ve teamed up with the absolute no. 1 in fantasy sports and now we are searching for sports fanatics for a EURO2020-related outbound campaign.
Are you a genuine football-fan? Do you wait the Euro and World Cups every 2 years sitting at the edge of your seats?
• Native German speaker
• Have your own team to support, and know all the ins and outs of football
• You have friends to watch the matches with
• You have good communication skills
• Experience in sport bets is an advantage
• Positive, friendly, ‘can-do’ attitude
Opening hours: 9AM to 5PM Monday-Friday
Home-based job, minimum required work hours: 4-6 hrs daily
Payment: 15 EUR/ hour + bonus; paid monthly until the 10th working day of the month following the worked month.
About the task: Basically you'd be requested to do outbound calls. The Client would give you a database and you would be required to get in touch with the person responsible for the organization of fun activities for employees and/or customers at the respective company, let them know about this opportunity and ask if they would be interested. The goal is to generate leads for EURO2020.
Work Environment Requirements:
- Quiet workplace (tasks are delivered from the comfort of the help-desk agent's home)
- USB Headset (separate microphone and loudspeakers are not good enough to manage calls)
- Computer or Laptop with Windows operating system and
- Broadband internet connection (mobile internet is not good enough to manage calls)
- We use cloud based call center technology - You need to download our call handling system, which needs to be tested.
- We train all of our agents online before the beginning of any project
- We monitor the progress of agents and acknowledge successful inquiries
Job Type: Part-time