Develop of native GPS tracking apps for smartphones using Xamarin as technology.
The apps should work for Blackberry 10, Windows Phone 8, Android & IOS and offer the following basic features:
- Send geo-locations to an external web service
- User able to change config settings
- Send smartphone geo-locations per time and/or distance
- Send Keep alive pings each 30 minutes
- Send geo-locations by user's manual action
- Send pictures using smartphones cameras
- Send panics by user's manual action
- Display current location on smartphone map
- Buffer data in case of lack of communication with the external web-service.
- 2-way messaging between apps and web service
- Create a log file for further email sending (debug)
- The apps should preserve phone's battery
All apps should be configurable to be later compiled under different names, logos, and changes on web-service ip address/url and different credential or certificates of versions.
Currently we have similar apps running and the update to Windows Phone 8 and Blackberry 10 creates the opportunity to have all apps renew using a cross platform technology such as Xamarin (mandatory).
In case of interest we will provided a complete and detailed list of features, sample apps and a tech flow description of each process involved