This job is a mini-game designed for kids, following the graphic directions and visual as specified in the flowcharts to be handled to the supplier.
The game need to be done using Unity3D with Web Player, to be integrated with our platform. The game should be able to run as independent executable file besides within the web player. The executable file should also be part of the deliverables together with the source code.
Text and sound of the game should be configurable so that we have flexibility to change both without having to alter programmactically and rebuild.
The integration requirements will be provided. We are going to send, a document package for each game, containing:
- GDD (Game Design Document)
- ArtOrder (just for illustrate the screens)
- Flow Document (Showing all screens and the flow)
- System Manual (For Integration with the game platform)
- Art Manual (Specifying the sizes, aspects and all about the arts)
also we are gonna need the source code, for further changes.
The game is a simple mini-game and we need it done in seven days. If all goes well, we can order new games.