Hello Game Designer's out there,
I want to start a business as Game Design Freelancer (not Game Art).
I need to know the "does" and "don'ts" as a Game Design freelancer.
Content of Theams:
- How you get in contact with clients?
- Where you get your jobs from?
- What are client's interested in?
- How to consult client's if there core design doesn't work?
- And many questions more
- study game design at the Games Academy in Berlin / Germany
- Worked for 1,5 years in the FTP industry
- specialized in Monetization, FTP mechanic's & Games Economy
hope I hear from you and good luck for your next project.
14 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €28/time for dette job
How are you? Thanks for your job posting. I have full experience in game development and I am sure I can do this project perfectly. Hope to hear from you. Thanks&Regards. Elena
Hello, sir. Much interested in your project. I'm thinking I'm good in Unity 3d and I hope to work with you. I'm sure I can complete your job perfectly. Best Regards!
Hello I am and independent developer who is working on projects for clients as well as my own project I have 6 years of experience in the game design process and would love the opportunity to give you a hand